It is interesting to observe how people who hang out together (either physically, or logically) tend to embrace each other's quirks.
- One friend initiates her dialogs with "huhu"; her close friend uses the same line;
- One friend suddenly began using emoticons [after he met someone], something that wasn't a habit prior to that;
- Another friend began using a special set of emoticons [after he met someone];
You want to like new genres of music? You want to watch a new flavour of movies? You want to go to a new kind of places? A new operating system perhaps? :-)
If you wish to change something in your lifestyle, one of the easiest ways to do that is to meet new people. Friendships are so powerful, it's fascinating!
p.s. I wonder what happens to those who befriend me.
I wonder what happens to those who befriend me.
1. they tend to use programming slang :)
2. … (let other speak their mind)
BUT, friend’s influence adds not only the good things you’ve listed above, but the bad one’s too and the principle is the same.
Form is loading...