I figured it was time to set up a last.fm profile for myself.
- Social networks are cool
- I get to see who are others who listen to the same things
- I can discover new artists
- Finally, I can collect some data about my listening patterns and finally figure out what kind of a person I am
The last point is probably the most important one. When somebody asks what kind of music I like, there is no definite answer. I like electronic music of all flavours, I like rock, I like pop, sometimes RnB. When I get to think about it - I like everything, and I switch from one style to another, depending on the task I am focused on.
- If it is writing - it has to be music without words;
- If it is programming - it can be anything;
- If it is reading - music without words and not that many beats;
My intention is to collect the details about my preferences, and in a couple of weeks check the statistics. At that point I will probably know whether I am more inclined towards electronic music, or to rock, or to something else... Sounds like a plan!
There is another objective; I will attempt to reverse-engineer the statistics and find out which songs are more appropriate for the various tasks I deal with. Who knows, maybe it will turn out that it is much more efficient to write a story while listening to "The Sunscreen song" ;-)
Comment from: Ion Todirel [Visitor]
here is my profile: http://www.last.fm/user/ThinkLearnSolve/
i have same taste when comes to music, except you don’t like rock, imo
Comment from: andrei [Visitor]
cum ramine cu muzica populara?
Form is loading...