We've all seen movies with fantastic graphical interfaces, full of eye-candy, that look so attractive that you're wondering "why the heck is my home desktop so ugly?" or "how can i make my home desktop look just as pretty?" or "how can they be productive with such a pretty but inefficient interface?" The question you will ask yourself depends on many factors, among them:
- how skilled you are with computers;
- how skilled you are with designing interfaces;
- which operating systems and programs you've used;
- whether you are used to the console (command prompt, terminal) or not; etc.
- Choose bank (a list of banks is shown, moving the mouse over each bank will display its geographical location, amount of money it has at the moment, live footage from its security cameras, a map where all the security guards are shown in real time, etc);
- Choose amount of money you wish to steal;
- Configure additional settings, such as "make it secure" or "use someone's identity", "use offshore accounts";
- Click Next to continue - a progress bar will be shown on the screen, and at each step you'll see the exact amount of cash already transferred to your account;
- While the progress bar is shown, another one will be there too - it illustrates how much time you have until the security guys trace you. Naturally, you'll be able to protect yourself from that if you chose "prevent myself from being attacked" at step #3.
Form is loading...